The Way Congregation
What We Believe
Interested in Serving?
Become an affiliate
Intercessory Prayers & Verses
Calendar & Feasts
Torah Prayers & Lit
Amidah 18 Benedictions
Hallel & Psalms of Ascent
Feast of Trumpets Rosh Hashanah
Yom Kippur - Kol Nidre (1st Night)
Yom Kippur - Ne’ilah (2nd night)
Interested in Serving at the Way?
Interested in joining one of the teams to serve at The Way? Great! Share a few details with us so that we can get in touch with you!
Which team are you interested in?
The Standard for this ministry was established by King David. It is a priesthood ministry.
He, together with the commanders of the army, set apart 288 musicians, trained and skilled in music for the Lord. (1 Chronicles 25: 1-7)
Resources: musicians can, when invited, have access to the line-up on: Planning Center. Doug will give access to that.
Songs that are scheduled may be found on You Tube so musicians can practice at home before rehearsal at 8:30am on Shabbat.
Praying these expanded definitions will encourage participation, that more will want to come forth
Hospitality (See Elizabeth)
- Greeters -
- Set out items (cards, pens, name tags ect) from box
1. Turn on the TV
2. Say Shalom/Hello to those that enter
3. Introduce yourself and those with you to new folks
- Ask questions;
a. Have you visited before?
b. In person or online?
6. Create name tag and give card for guest to fill out
- Offer unguided tour of refreshment station, bathrooms, nursery or children's classrooms (if appropriate and open.)
- Retrieved filled out card and pen from guest and ask for questions.
- Turn in all filled out cards to Member ministries.
- Clean Up & Maintenance Crew -
1. Collect and throw out trash from each open room.
2. Vacuum rooms and other areas we used for the day.
3. Wipe down and put away all the tables and chairs that were used.
4. Clean counters in bathrooms.
5. Flush toilets (if necessary.)
a. Unclog toilets (if required)
b. Mop bathroom (if required)
6. Wipe down mirrors and doors (if required)
7. Check the Infant room and make sure All trash cans are emptied and procedures for room have been followed.
Teaching kids -
Infant Room Attendent/Bible Story Teller.
1. Follow text/video from parent church advisors regarding cleanliness.
2. Have new parents/caregivers review guidelines for the room.
3. Read current Bible story aloud to children.
4. Assist Caregiver if necessary.
* This position requires volunteers age 18+.
Infant Caregiver -
1. Must be able to pickup child over 15lbs, multiple times.
2. Ability to communicate with child and respond with compassion.
3. Ability to work with Room Attendent and communicate effectively with others in the room.
Children's Teacher/Aide -
1. Greet everyone you met inside/outside the building, and offer assistance if required.
2. Walk the halls and check the rooms. Escourt guests if need.
3. Be on alert for any situation that may require an
4. Direct guest to secure/safe location if necessary.
Please list your experience